"When you’re lost, smile confidently, and call on NORDP!"
Amy Davis, Ph.D.
The Brain Institute, University of Utah
Team Science & Collaborative Research Resources
- Comprehensive List of Collaborative Funding Mechanisms
- Team Science Toolkit: A growing body of knowledge about team science is emerging from disciplines as diverse as public health, communications, management sciences, and psychology. The Team Science Toolkit aims to integrate this knowledge, disseminate effective practices, and prevent the unnecessary duplication of efforts. The Team Science Toolkit is a user-generated collection of information and resources that support the practice and study of team science. The Toolkit connects professionals from many disciplines, providing a forum for sharing knowledge and tools to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of team science initiatives.
- International Science of Team Science (SciTS) Conference: The SciTS Conference is a forum to enhance our understanding of how best to engage in Team Science to meet society’s needs. The SciTS Conference serves: as a point of convergence for investigators studying Science teams and Team Science leaders/practitioners; to engage funding agencies to provide guidance on developing and managing Team Science initiatives; and to afford data providers and analytics developers insight into collaboration tracking and analysis needs. In this way, the SciTS Conference acts as a bridge between the Science and the praxis of Team Science, serving as an important conduit for translating empirical findings about Team Science into evidence-based effective practices for scientific teams and funders of Team Science.
- University Grant Programs for Collaborative Projects
Research Development Consultants and Grant Writing Training
Disclaimer: The following references were provided by NORDP members and listings here do not reflect endorsement by NORDP. NORDP members can add to this list by submitting entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharon E.R. Franks, Ph.D., Director, Research Proposal Development Service, University of California, San Diego
- Jacob E. Levin, Ph.D., Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research Development, University of California, Irvine
- Gila Budescu, Ph.D., Director, Office of Sponsored Research and Programs, The Rockefeller University and Barbara L. E. Walker, Ph.D., Director, Research Development for the Social Sciences, Humanities, and Fine Arts, Institute for Social, Behavioral, and Economic Research, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Holly J. Falk-Krzesinski, Ph.D. Elsevier
NORDP Surveys and Stats